GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
1.- GENERAL INFORMATION:
- Holder: CALZADO PARA PIES ESPECIALES, S.L.
- Address: Avda. Terra Chá nº 12, 27377 Lugo, Spain
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact telephone: 982061511
- Opening hours: 10:00 to 13:00 and 16:00 to 19:30.
- Tax Identification Number: B72871171
This document regulates the conditions governing the use of this Web Site and the purchase or acquisition of products and / or services on it.
For the purposes of these conditions, it is understood that the activity that calzados para pies especiales carries out through the website includes:
"Marketing and distribution of orthopaedic footwear, special widths, for foot pathologies, as well as complements for footwear, related orthopaedic material, as well as footwear in general"
It is also reported that these conditions may be modified. The user is responsible for consulting them every time he/she accesses, navigates and/or uses the website, since those that are in force at the time the purchase of products and/or services is requested will be applicable. For all questions that the user may have in relation to the conditions, you can contact the owner, using the contact details provided above, or where appropriate, using the contact form.
2.- THE USER
The access, navigation and use of the website confers the condition of user (hereinafter referred to indistinctly, individually as user, or jointly as users) so that they accept from the moment they start browsing the website all the conditions set forth herein, as well as its subsequent modifications, without prejudice to the application of the corresponding legal regulations of mandatory compliance as appropriate.
The user assumes responsibility for the correct use of the website. This responsibility shall extend to:
- Make use of this website only to make inquiries and purchases, or legally valid acquisitions.
- Do not make any false or fraudulent purchase. If it could reasonably be considered that such a purchase has been made, it may be cancelled and the relevant authorities will be informed.
- Provide truthful and lawful contact details, for example, email address, postal address and/or other data (see legal notice and general conditions of use).
The user declares to be over 18 years of age and to have legal capacity to enter into contracts through this website.
This website is aimed primarily at users residing in Spain. www.calzadosparapiesespeciales.es makes no representation that the website complies with the laws of other countries, either in whole or in part. Calzados para pies especiales declines all responsibility that may derive from such access, nor does it guarantee delivery or provision of services outside Spain.
The user may formalize a sales contract with calzados para pies especiales in any of the languages in which the present conditions are available on this website, at their discretion.
3.-PURCHASE OR ACQUISITION PROCESS
users may purchase on the website by the means and in the manner established. They should follow the online purchase and/or acquisition procedure of https://calzadosparapiesespeciales.es, during which, several products and/or services can be selected and added to the cart, basket or final purchase space, and finally click on "accept".
Likewise, the user must fill in and/or check the information requested in each step, although during the purchase process, before making the payment, the purchase data can be modified.
Next, the user will receive an email confirming that CALZADO PARA PIES ESPECIALES, S.L. has received his order or purchase request and/or service provision, that is to say, the order confirmation. And where appropriate, you will also be informed by email when your purchase is being sent.
Once the purchase procedure has been completed, the user agrees that the website generates an electronic invoice that will be sent to the user via email. Likewise, the user can, if he/she wishes, obtain a copy of the invoice in paper, requesting it to CALZADO PARA PIES ESPECIALES, S.L., using the contact spaces of the website or through the contact details. The following payment methods are offered: bank transfer, credit/debit card, PayPal. In the case of selecting bank transfer, you will be provided by email the details of the account to which the transfer should be made.
The user acknowledges being aware at the time of purchase, certain special conditions of sale concerning the product and / or service in question, and shown next to the presentation or, where appropriate, image of this on your page of the website, indicating by way of example, but not exhaustive, and on a case by case basis: name, price, components, weight, quantity, color, details of the products or characteristics, way in which they will be carried out and/or cost of the services; and acknowledges that the placement of the purchase order or acquisition materializes the full and complete acceptance of the particular conditions of sale applicable to each case.
Unless expressly stated otherwise, special footwear is not the manufacturer of the products sold or that could be marketed on the website. Although CALZADO PARA PIES ESPECIALES, S.L. makes great efforts to ensure that the information shown on the website is correct, sometimes the packaging and/or materials and/or components of the products may contain additional or different information from that shown on the website. Therefore, the user must not only consider the information provided by the website, but also the information available on the labeling, warnings and / or instructions accompanying the product.
4.- PRICES, TAXES AND SHIPPING COSTS:
The prices of our products include VAT. Shipping costs will be free on purchases over 70€ (VAT included). For orders with a lower total price, the rates indicated on the main page will be applied. Valid for mainland Spain, Portugal, Andorra and Gibraltar.
For orders from the Balearic Islands, shipping costs will be 9,56€ for orders under 70€. 6,87€ for orders between 70 and 200€ and free from 200€.
For the rest of the European area:
- The shipping cost will be 32€+VAT for orders under 70€.
- For orders equal or higher than 70€, but less than 200€, the shipping cost is 24€ + VAT.
- Orders equal to or greater than 200€, but less than 300€, will have a shipping cost of 16€ + VAT.
5.- PURCHASE LIMIT:
For security reasons, purchases over 600€ or with more than 4 items if the average amount of such items exceeds 100€, may be blocked until the company's communication with the customer.
6.- RETURNS POLICY: (SEE EXCHANGES, RETURNS AND WITHDRAWAL)
Right of withdrawal for consumers and users:
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 calendar days without justification. The withdrawal period will expire 14 calendar days from the day you or a third party indicated by you, other than the carrier, acquired the material possession of the goods.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must notify us: CALZADO PARA PIES ESPECIALES, S.L., Avda. Terra Chá nº12 Feira do Monte, 27377 Cospeito, Lugo, telephone number 982 06 15 11, and e-mail email@example.com, your decision to withdraw from the contract through an unequivocal statement (for example, a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the model withdrawal form below, but its use is not mandatory.
You also have the option of electronically completing and submitting the model withdrawal form or any other unequivocal statement via our website https://calzadosparapiesespeciales.es. If you make use of this option, we will inform you without delay on a durable medium (e.g. by e-mail) of the receipt of such withdrawal.
In order to meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient that the communication concerning your exercise of this right is sent before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of withdrawal:
In the event of withdrawal by you, we will refund all payments received from you, including delivery charges (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from your choice of a mode of delivery other than the least expensive mode of ordinary delivery offered by us) without undue delay and, in any event, no later than 14 calendar days from the date on which we are informed of your decision to withdraw from this contract. The cost of return will not be included, which is why you will have to return the product to us by your own means of choice. We will proceed to carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment used by you for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly provided otherwise; in any case, you will not incur any costs as a result of the reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods, or until you have provided proof of return of the goods, whichever condition is met first.
In case of orders outside the territory of Peninsular Spain and Portugal, we will bear the costs of the goods, in which case the shipping costs of the returns will be borne by the customer and always by their means, assuming the costs and responsibility of the same. In any case the customer will be able to check the traceability of the shipment and have proof of the date of receipt of the products by us.
You will only be liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Exceptions to the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal shall not apply to contracts relating to: The supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene and which have been unsealed after delivery.
Model withdrawal form
(this form is only to be completed and sent if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
- To the attention of CALZADO PARA PIES ESPECIALES, S.L., Avda. Terra Chá nº12 Feira do Monte, 27377 Cospeito, Lugo, telephone number 982 06 15 11, and e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- I/we hereby inform you (*) that I/we withdraw my/our withdrawal from our (*) contract of sale of the following good.
- Ordered on/received on (*)
- Name of the consumer and user or consumers and users.
- Address of the consumer and user or consumers and users.
- Signature of the consumer and user or consumers and users (only if this form is submitted on paper).
(*) Delete as appropriate.
Legal exceptions to the right of withdrawal.
The right of withdrawal shall not apply to contracts relating to:
- The supply of goods or the provision of services whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market which the entrepreneur cannot control and which may occur during the withdrawal period.
- The supply of goods made to the specifications of the consumer and user or clearly personalized.
- The supply of goods that may deteriorate or expire rapidly.
- The supply of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene and have been unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of goods which after delivery and taking into account their nature have been inseparably mixed with other goods.
- The supply of alcoholic beverages whose price has been agreed at the time of entering into the sales contract and which cannot be delivered within 30 days, and whose actual value depends on market fluctuations beyond the entrepreneur's control.
- The supply of sealed sound or video recordings or sealed computer programs that have been unsealed by the consumer and user after delivery.
- The supply of daily newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts for the supply of such publications.
Art. 82 LGDCU.
- All products not included in the legal exceptions can be returned. Do not generally refuse products that do not contain the original packaging, have been used or are not in perfect condition.
- In this case the seller can hold the consumer responsible for its loss of value and decide what part of the amount to return only after an individual assessment of each product.